Workday System Support
-A successful Workday System Support supports development and ongoing maintenance of Workday. The Workday support team works directly with internal customers to answer questions, fulfill requests, troubleshoot and resolve system issues, provide recommendations and manage system enhancements and updates for all implemented Workday modules.
- Provide techno/functional support for Workday by managing ongoing configuration, design and maintenance
- Serve as subject matter expert and effectively communicate system capabilities on Workday’s Human Capital Management (HCM), Payroll, Recruiting and Absence Management.
- Perform system tests and audits for data accuracy, integrity, functionality, system releases, enhancements and fixes.
- Assists with development of new reports, metrics, queries and dashboards to support stakeholder needs.
- Assist in analyzing current processes and systems for overall effectiveness and recommend plans for continued process improvements and systems enhancements to support business strategies and operational needs.
- Review, analyze and create detailed documentation of business processes and systems functionality, including workflow, program functions and steps required to execute systems transactions/processes.
- Liaise between customers and third-party vendors for integration support when necessary.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Practical experience with HR systems
- Assess technology needs, develop and document business requirements and functional specifications, develop test conditions, conduct acceptance testing and implement solutions.
- Time management, organizational and interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail as well as follow through ability, strong analytical/problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality and exercise appropriate judgment.
- Team-oriented attitude balanced with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in cross functional groups, across multiple countries.
- Experience working with Workday.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer