Waterworks Sr. Sales Estimator
Manage project deadlines and deliver timely estimation of quotes, change orders, project/cost comparisons in addition to acting as the Outside Sales point of contact for current and prospective contractors. Develops financial estimates and sale proposals based on bid specifications. May have management responsibilities for a team of estimators.
- Lead and manage estimation department including assignment of bids to estimators
- Review and approve contractor jobs and bids for sales teams or multiple branches
- Research and negotiate parts pricing with vendors
- Manage sales accounts for 15-20 contractor projects
- Manage branch discount profiles
- Assist with sales collections for assigned accounts
- Lead estimation support for complex or municipal projects over $1 million
- Perform other duties as assigned
10+ years experience in waterworks industry supporting sales and estimation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail and high level understanding of technology and parts used in waterworks construction
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer