Warehouse Manager - Expressions Home Gallery
-A successful Warehouse Manager II must have excellent organizational skills and interact with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever changing industry. This person should have the ability to work in varying external (hot and cold) temperature levels in the warehouse and tolerate fatiguing activities such as lifting and moving heavy materials.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead and develop daily operations of the warehouse in support of commercial activities for the assigned branch territory
* Manages and ensures that Warehouse associates properly stock materials in the warehouse
* Ensure necessary documentation for shipping/receiving is properly maintained and stored
* Comply with all safety rules and policies
* Organize driver routes or provide guidance and direction to the Dispatcher to ensure timely delivery of products
* Resolve overstocking and other warehouse issues/situations that arise
* Oversees the maintenance of pipe yard
* Participates in interviewing, selection and onboarding of personnel for Warehouse positions
* Develops employee work schedules for allocation of resources to meet business needs and maintains/approves timekeeping records and absences according to company policies, administering corrective action when appropriate
* Provides leadership and supports development of associates
* Assist in the yard and counter sales as needed
* Other duties as assigned
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
* High school diploma/GED required
* Must have a minimum of seven years’ experience handling warehouse materials/stocking experience
* Minimum of 1 year of supervisory/management experience
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Must possess numerical aptitude to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers on order forms
* Must have basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Good organizational skills
* Ability to sit, walk and crawl occasionally.
* Ability to stand, squat, kneel and dexterity to bend/twist neck and waist, frequently.
* Ability to use hands repetitively and power/simple grasp constantly.
* Ability for fine manipulation of hands as well as pushing, pulling and reaching above and below shoulder level constantly.
* Physical ability to lift, pull and push products up to 50 pounds frequently.
* Physical ability to pull and push products that weigh in excess of 100+ pounds occasionally.
* Ability to carry items up to 6 feet occasionally.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer