WHO WE ARE
At MORSCO, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our "forever company."
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
As a Warehouse Associate, you will work cooperatively in a team to efficiently receive, verify, stage and stock incoming material. Safety will be a main priority for you and your fellow team members; thus, you will work together to keep a safe and clean environment and follow safety procedures when utilizing Power Industrial Truck equipment. Together, your team will be the backbone that will keep MORSCO thriving for years to come!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Commitment to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding team player
- A safety and compliance mindset
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds, stand/walk for up to 8 hours a day and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment, including order picking, shipping and receiving and cycle counting is highly desired
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer