VP Customer Experience
Responsible for facilitating ownership of customer experience excellence throughout our company. Sets vision for customer experience excellence across all divisions and customer segments. Allows for a seamless, transparent and frictionless experience that sustains mutual growth. Also drives ongoing cross functional alignment to maximize customer lifetime value growth.
* Ensure all executives have a clear understanding of the company’s vision and goals for customer experience excellence, and of the role each leader and their team play in delivering on this outcome.
* Responsible for establishing clear performance metrics for the cross functional teams that ensure alignment to the customer vision and goals
* Establish a clear roadmap that facilitates the roll-out of the customer experience and allows for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive portfolio of customer insights and analytics that provide an integrated single view of each customer, 360-degree view of customer experience for each segment and reports that compel strategic action systematically across the company.
* Establish a portfolio of internal communications that educates executives and team members about customer experience realities, expectations, moments, goals and improvement and innovation techniques and engagement opportunities, emphasizing specific ways different roles can make a difference in the customer lifetime value.
* Work cross-functionally to educate all team members on roles and rituals for customer-centricity, i.e. why customers care and how it can make a difference for customers and/or customer touch-points.
* Forecast program funding needs to guarantee
* Strategizes to leverage social media and other web marketing tools to promote on-going value of programs to customers
* Servant Leadership
* 10 Years of Marketing Experience
* Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer