Test Automation Engineer Sr. Professional - MORSCO
The Digital Solutions Systems and Test Engineering team is looking for a driven and experienced UI/API Automation Test Engineer. The Automation Tester will be a partner with both development and test team working in scrum teams to effectively test functionality of new features. This role will be a key contributor to their sprint teams, product teams, and the Systems and Test Engineering team. The Automation Tester is a skilled engineer in test with a passion for building the right test solution for the most accurate data gathering. Automation Testers are constant learners with a keen passion for ensuring the products they are testing are of the highest quality.
Current technology stack:
- Web Apps: React, Apollo Client, Java, GraphQL API, RestFul API, Elastic App Search
- Internal Mobile Apps: ReactNative, Apollo Client, GraphQL API, RestFul API
- Internal Api’s and Core Services: Graph QL, Express (Rest API), Node.js, Docker, Sprint Boot (Framework), JPA/Hibernate (ORM), Liquidbase (DB Migrations), Java and Docker
- Eclipse Connector Service: ASP.net WebAPI 2, .NET framework 4.6, Windows Service Core 2019 and EC2
- Search ETL: AWS Lamba, Step Functions, and Node.js
- Infrastructure: Terraform and AWS config, Kubernates Core Services Orchestration,, EKS, Fargate (serverless Kubernates workers) and Helm
- Software CM, CI/CD: GitHub, Circle CI, Octopus
Current Test Frameworks:
- Appium based WebdriverIO
- Collaborate with the scrum development team to identify test paths needed for UI and/or API test coverage.
- Design, write and execute UI and API automated test cases with a focus on new feature, regression and Integration testing.
- Analyze results of automated tests and build and distribute reports based on automated test runs
- Collaborate with peers on scrum team(s) and within SEIT on areas for improvement.
- Bachelor's?degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 5 years of experience with QA methodologies and software testing
- Experience building frameworks from scratch
- Seasoned in efficient test design, scripting, execution and analysis; keen vision for designing tests for maximum coverage and minimum maintenance
- Experience with UI script creation & execution
- Experience with XML, HTML, CSS
- Experience writing tests for Webservices (GraphQL, REST & Soap)
- Experience with Java and .NET - with demonstrated ability to read, write and modify core Java projects
- Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Web Driver and Selenium WebDriver with Java (must have), Selenide or similar browser driving automation tools
- Test Driving frameworks: Junit, TestNG,
- Experience with BDD framework (JBehave/Cucumber) for test automation
- Experience performing web service automation. Need to have Rest Assured or some other Rest API tool knowledge. Good to have Knowledge of Postman OR SOAPUI experience
- Experience with SQL, noSQL database technologies
- Experience with Git or GitHub or some other version control system
- Experience with Jenkins/Travis/Circle CI, Selenium, Docker or containerized microservices
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and test case management systems
- Broad experience in development methodologies: Agile (Scrum).
- Strong Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions
- Test Rails
- Experience in Performance/Load testing
- Experience automating tests for mobile apps (written in ReactNative, Swift, Java or Kotlin for Android)
- Experience working with elastic distributed systems (i.e. Azure AKS, kubernetes, GKE, AWS, etc.), and distributed logging systems (i.e. Prometheus, Grafana, Splunk, etc.)
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Embrace the Culture
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values - behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive and respectful manner
- Spend time developing strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best
- Actively participate in Health Checks and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to develop and grow
- Drive the quarterly theme and key activities within your function that align back to the overall annual or quarterly objectives of the company
- Actively participate in meetings
Support the implementation of the Strategy
- Clearly understand each strategic pillar and the target outcomes
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Pillar One - Customer Focus - Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service
- Pillar Two - People & Leadership - Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the MORSCO Values
- Pillar Three - Continuous Improvement - Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer