Talent Management Manager - MORSCO Support Center
-The Talent Management Manager is a key business partner in driving business results through planning and implementation of all MORSCO talent management initiatives. In alignment with HR leaders, the incumbent will understand business priorities and set standards for design, delivery and administration of management and leadership development training; talent management programs; performance management systems; management on-boarding and ROI Assessment. The TMM will leverage internal and external resources to meet specific needs of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Talent Management
- Facilitate the talent planning process to ensure consistent implementation of talent management practices, including roll-ups, ad-hoc analysis, tools, resources, and trend reporting.
- Provide tools, resources, and consultation to enable HR to create and manage holistic talent management strategies focused on:
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Talent Development
- Succession planning and Career pathing
- Oversee corporate-wide talent review career pipeline and succession management programs and projects (drives timing of key activities ' quality of tools utilized' consistent application of process by HR and business)
- Talent Acquisition
- Administers various recruitment procedures; development and implementation of policies and procedures related to Talent & Recruitment, ATS System Administration and Vendor Management
- Bring fresh ideas and insights to advance the Talent Acquisition strategy and vision for the future including Employment Branding, Management Training Program, College Recruitment, Social Media Strategy, Internships, Employee Referrals, etc.
- Run adhoc reports from Workday as needed
- Talent Development
- Design, create, implement and manage leadership development strategies and related programs/processes Drive a comprehensive, high impact, solutions-focused development strategy to ensure success of leaders to achieve revenue/growth targets
- Establish position-specific training modules for field-based roles in support of initial and continuing on-the-job development. Build training library within Cornerstone for curricula development by position.
- Using all modes of delivery, including technology to balance the quality of training with the cost of delivery, establish and maintain a training administration and records system for the functional area (LMS). Ensure consistency, alignment and adherence to design, development, implementation and measurement with corporate standards, requirements and goals.
- Upon request administer and debrief individual and team assessment instruments
- Perform other duties as assigned
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor's Degree in Organization Development and Leadership - or - Industrial/Organizational Psychology - or - Human Resource Management - or - related field (required) Master's desired
- Minimum 5 years of HR/OMD business experience or human capital consulting experience with strong knowledge and working experience with talent management, organizational design, performance management, organizational management, and change management practices.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Ability to think strategically and translate business and individual needs into actionable items
- Strong consultative and diagnostic skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to engage with client groups, including business leaders and HR leaders, to assess organizational issues and develop appropriate solutions
- Ability to influence through matrix organization and communicate effectively
- Ability to work through organizational complexity and ambiguity
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks while meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently and as a member of a broader team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate dialogue to move groups and teams forward
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Knowledge of HR systems and Learning Management systems
- Savvy in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer