Statement Sr. Coordinator
Accounts Payable Statement Specialist
This position is based at our home office in Addison, TX. Responsibilities include reconciling vendor statements to the unbilled AP report, invoice data entry, account reconciliations and answering vendor calls.
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience
- Must be assertive, proactive, possess strong attention to detail and organization.
- Excellent computer skills. Strong experience in Excel, Word and Outlook required (Vlookup, Pivot Tables required).
- Previous Eclipse ERP system experience preferred-including resolution.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Must be able to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- ability to manage multiple tasks and provide strong internal customer/vendor service.
- Strong team player
- Desire to learn and grow in your career
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and drug screen
Position Type, Expected Hours of Work, and Benefits:
This is a full-time position. Our company offers a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) Plan, and Paid-Time Off.
- Reconciles vendor statement and resolves discrepancies with vendors and internal department on a timely basis. Ensures open receiving report is current and maintained with preference to discountable suppliers.
- Assist in annual external audit.
- Resolves vendor or employee inquiries regarding invoice status and payment matters; performs necessary research and resolution of disputed items.
- Assists with vendor calls
- Support Month end close
- Supports special projects as needed.
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer