Sr. Benefits Analyst
With the oversight of the Director of Total Rewards, the Senior Benefits Analyst is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, accident plan, flexible spending plan, health savings plan, 401(k) plan and retirement plan). The Senior Benefits Analyst also provides excellent customer service, monitors benefits administration as well as provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefits programs.
- Serves as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party analysts. Coordinates transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration.
- Works effectively to make sure the plans run smoothly. Investigates discrepancies and provides information in non-routine situations.
- Evaluates and revises internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Documents and maintains administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Ensures compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensures timeliness and accuracy of required filings.
- Coordinates daily benefits processing.
- Handles enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, rollovers, distributions, loans, hardships and compliance testing.
- Gathers employee data and oversees the processing of monthly billings and the preparation of vouchers for payment of administrative fees for all group plans.
- Implements and maintains group benefits databases. Prepares regular benefits reports. Provides technical support, tests system functionality and works with end users to provide system support and troubleshoot system problems.
- Monitors administrative costs of benefits programs and recommends cost containment strategies. Assists in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
- Develops communication to enhance understanding of the company’s benefits package. Designs and distributes materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment and summary plan descriptions.
- Provides training and support to group benefits associates, home office associates and the field staff.
- Manage benefit open enrollment and leads meetings and/or information sessions, drafts and sends team member communications, answers questions or inquiries, and transmits enrollment data to vendors or administrators.
- Minimum of 5 years of related benefits experience
- Strong technical aptitude and proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of all pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements affecting employee benefits programs, including ERISA, COBRA, FMLA, ADA
Preferred Qualifications ??
- Project management experience
- Workday Experience
- CEBS or CBP
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer