Showroom Sales Consultant-1
-As one of the industry's leading suppliers of Plumbing, HVAC and Waterworks we are looking for the right person to help us to continue to grow our business.
· Advise and assist customers who visit the showroom with appliance and kitchen and bath fixtures selections
· Design displays in showroom
· Answer phone calls
· Research brands and models to stay up to date on product offerings
· Facilitate answers to product and technical questions
· Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
· High School education or equivalent is required
· Must have a minimum of two years sales or customer service experience.
· Must be professional with a positive attitude and have the ability to learn product knowledge quickly
· Basic computer skills required with Microsoft Office
· Must have numerical aptitude to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers
· Good organizational, interpersonal, and customer relations skills are required
· Must have excellent attention to detail
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer