Senior Mobile Developer - MORSCO
The Morsco Digital Solution team is looking for a Lead Mobile Developer to develop our Ecommerce platform on Android and iOS. We use agile methodologies to drive performance and we share and transfer knowledge as well as embracing methods such as pairing pair programming. In your role as a Senior Mobile Developer you will work closely with a group of developers, software architect and technical Product Owners to build, scale and maintain products and platforms. In addition to working with other mobile developers, you can also participate on teams doing web development, QA, etc. You will design, build and test apps; interface with various internal departments; ensure high quality standards are met; design and develop SDK for third party developers; work with mobile team; develop scalable architectures and code.
- Develop high quality, scalable and readable code.
- Provide regular and effective progress updates to ensure transparency of risks or impediments
- Work closely with relevant distributed & co-located teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new systems
- Ownership, development and management of allocated departmental processes
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions and processes
- Set best practices and actively support fast, secure & reliable coding.
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 10+ years overall software engineering experience
- Many years of experience with: iOS, Objective C, C++, Swift, multithreaded apps development, performance tuning, commercially shipped apps, UI/UX interface, Bluetooth, source code management and continuous integration.
- Extensive experience in mobile application development both native (iOS & Android), hybrid and mobile frameworks (React.Native) including deep expertise programming in Kotlin and SWIFT.
- Should have experience with apps in the AppStore & Google Play and knowledge of the app store submission process (for iOS and Android).
- Experience with AWS
- Use and understanding of software version control, CI/CD
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Get stuff done personality with an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to scale innovation in a global enterprise environment.
- Experience in Agile and Scaled Agile Frameworks.
- Experience with:Map frameworks, RESTful APIs, encryption/security. PKI frameworks.
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer