Senior Inside Sales Representative - Fortiline
-The Senior Inside Sales Representative will work cooperatively with outside sales and other members of the distribution team to grow existing customers, create new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales quotas at the appropriate gross margin while increasing customer satisfaction.
* Sells based on company value proposition by identifying key growth opportunities product and services offerings. (growth opportunities = products. They get info from customers and pass this on to outside sales)
* Partner with Outside Sales to drive revenue including quotations, placing orders, checking stock, checking prices and assisting in problem resolution
* Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items
* Work with walk-in customers regarding questions on orders, quotes and/or job specifications
* Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
* Generate new and repeat sales by educating customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
* Accurately process customer transactions such as providing pricing or quotes, taking orders or managing returns
* Proactively recommend items needed by the customer to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability
* Maintain active and proactive customer relationship to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
* Work closely with vendors to make sure product shipment /delivery dates are adhered to and communicate changes appropriately to the customer
* Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints
* Assist with Counter Sales when necessary
* Timely and accurate data entry of sales orders and/or purchase orders into the ERP system
* Order inventory when needed or when assigned
* Assist with inventory control and physical inventory counts
* Assist in the warehouse when needed pulling customer orders and/or unloading or loading of trucks - this varies by branch size. Small branches - 30% of time. Large branches - very infrequent.
* Assist with take offs, enter bids and process submittals as needed (plumbing does take offs as well as Waterworks) . Rural markets do take-offs. Take off = count of what fixtures and how many on blue prints. Bigger markets have quotations department. Quote has to be complete. Must meet local building code and inspection.
* High School education or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Minimum 4 years’ of Inside Sales experience in a related wholesale distribution business. (Home Depot- any kind of product knowledge)
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer