- Prepare and post monthly/quarterly journal entries.
- Maintain accurate Balance Sheet account reconciliations (including bank statements).
- Posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- Assist with Capital Expenditures/Fixed Asset projects and journal entries.
- Assist in financial statement preparation and analysis.
- Perform variance analysis and review of various accounts during month-end close process.
- Support finance and upper management.
- Assist with audit schedules/requests as needed.
- Assist in conversion to new ERP and financial management system.
- Assist with other tasks and duties as they may arise.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required with CPA license preferred. Previous large multi-location industry experience required (2+ years).
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand P & L reports and isolate issues.
Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel knowledge.
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer