Regional Support Services Manager - Expressions Home Gallery
-Reporting to the Director of Support Services, the primary responsibility of the Regional Support Services Manager role is to manage the daily activities of the customer service and inside sales teams to ensure remarkable service. They will be the "go-to" within the physical space and serve as the role model for the team.
* Oversee the day-to-day performance of team members
* Inspire and motivate team to deliver remarkable service
* Hire associates who best exude our culture and values, providing new hire and on-going training to ensure success
* Identify areas for automation or efficiency
* Manage team member schedules, ensuring adequate coverage to meet service KPIs
* Working knowledge of customer service and inside sales requirements.
* Execute Eclipse tasks based on advance user capabilities.
* Full understanding of product lines, nuances to products, and be able to create complete, accurate specifications on demand.
* Utilize Eclipse to manage backorders communicated by writer (calling queue).
* Maintain past due queues.
* Maintain AP preview queue
* Maintain invoice preview queue
* Convert quotes/purchase orders to orders as directed by outside sales team.
* Manage backorders by contacting vendors for updates on ETAs and communicate to the writer and the customer. Provide solutions as needed.
* Enter Service Now tickets for maintenance issues, technical issues.
* Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
* Manage shared calendar and book appointments as needed.
* Follow company & showroom level standard operating procedures.
* Provide support where needed to customer service and inside sales team members
* Solve problems in the best interest of the customer and company.
* Schedule deliveries and installations ensuring the home is ready for installation.
* Interface with project managers and construction superintendents to coordinate deliveries, provide etas, etc.
* Release product as indicated by "need by" date or otherwise requested.
* Answer phones promptly (within three rings) using Reece phone etiquette.
* Own the call by trouble-shooting issues and following up with updates until resolved.
* Manage inbound post-sale service requests. Close the feedback loop by noting anything pertinent in Eclipse.
* Provide clear communication to customer as well as writer utilizing internal notes section in Eclipse.
* In effort to be paperless and consolidate information, all email communication corresponding to a sales order should be maintained in Eclipse.
* Work closely with vendors to make sure product shipment /delivery dates are adhered to and communicate changes appropriately to the customer.
* Achieve Net Promoter Score (to be implemented) and online reviews of >4.5.
* Routinely share feedback with Director, tracking trends of customer issues and communicating potential process improvements.
* Willingly assist all customers on phone as part of managing overflow delivering on the Reece customer promise.
* Provide post-sale service by scheduling service calls and following up on all those requests within 1 business day.
* Provide proactive post-sale service to ensure deliveries and installations went well.
* Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely.
* Strong written skills in order to respond professional and concisely via email.
* Maintain composure and demonstrate urgency to give customer confidence that their issue(s) can be resolved timely.
* Listen to understand the core issue and demonstrate empathy.
* Upward communication on trends, vendor issues, etc.
* Navigate conflict by diffusing and offering solutions.
* Collaborates with Volume Builder Sales openly
* Solution-based selling demonstrating value beyond order taking.
* Adopt Reece product & sales training.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
* Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
* Ability to prioritize customers based on deadlines.
* Self-structure to manage workload, creating tasks.
* Associates degree or 3+ years in customer service role within an industry with complex sales cycle
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
* Demonstrated proficiency in supporting all B&K product categories
* Recommendation from manager
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 3-5 years in customer service role within an industry with complex sales cycle
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer