Recruiter - MORSCO
-At MORSCO, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our "forever company."
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop creative sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates. Perform searches for candidates using social media tools, networking, internet recruiting, referrals, college recruiting and association memberships.
- Utilize Boolean search methods for finding relevant candidates within resume databases
- Create target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings.
- Post approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Maintain company career pages on various social media platforms
- Act as the primary contact for retrieving data relative to key performance indicators (e.g., time to fill, aging requisition reports, source reports) in order to support the data needs of the HR department
- Support the Associate Referral Program, to include the tracking and processing of referral bonuses
- Run ad-hoc reports from Workday as needed
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Experience utilizing and sourcing candidates via social media
- Experience with full lifecycle recruiting activities
- Minimum of 1 year working with Excel to run reports and format data
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Workday a plus)
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Excellent communication, influencing, listening, fact finding and problem solving skills
- Ability to utilize effective interviewing techniques in order to analyze applicant's qualifications in relation to job requirements and to determine a quality match
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with emphasis on Excel
- Knowledge of federal and state laws
- Must have excellent customer service skills with the ability to advance the HR Department’s commitment to excellent client support
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills with a high level of professionalism required
- Must be able to work positively and professionally within a team environment
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Two (2) years’ experience sourcing and screening
- Ability to troubleshoot technology (Skype/Video Conferencing/Recruiting Systems)
- Experience with Workday ATS (or similar Applicant Tracking System or Candidate Relationship Management System)
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- Ability to understand the specific role requirements
- Familiarity with current sourcing techniques and ability to remain current with developing techniques and skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple searches with varying priorities
- Proven success in managing and sourcing a high volume of job requisitions at one time; strong prioritization skills
- Aptitude for building successful relationships with candidates, senior management and with individuals involved with the hiring process.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer