Program Analyst - MORSCO Support Center
-The Program Analyst will ensure the organization attains competitive advantage through various vendor participation and rebate programs. Determines which vendor rebate programs best suit the organization based on cost and Return on Investment (ROI).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILIITES
- Manages multiple vendor programs under claiming/rebate status.
- Analyzes monthly sales claims to ensure qualifies for the program.
- Ensure claims are analyzed for errors, value specific, and fall in with program instruction.
- Review data to determine which programs are best to pursue for the organization based on cost, labor dollars, to determine ROI.
- Dissect value based on specific vendor program instructions and specifications.
- Performs research and analysis using price matrices in order to provide insights regarding the market, trends, competitors, potential and existing customers, and current campaigns for vendor rebate programs.
- Recognizes volume opportunities by customer and job orders.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with an emphasis on management, marketing, finance, accounting, or computer science.
- 4 - 6 or more years of related experience.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships.
- Ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Understanding of basic pricing techniques.
- Statistical knowledge and solid mathematical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong computer skills and high Excel competency.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer