Pricing Manager - MORSCO Support Center
This position will be required to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and must be able to communicate effectively within the organization. The candidate must be self-driven, in addition to having the ability to drive company initiatives and team projects for continuous improvement of our company sales and gross profit margin goals.
Specific responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
* Use analytical and strategic skills to make best decisions for the company using provided analytic reports, market trends, and strategic initiatives to identify sales and margin improvement opportunities.
* Influence and collaborate with management and sales teams to drive improved performance of sales and profit metrics.
* Key leader in expressing pricing department procedures, including the reasoning behind pricing strategies.
* Communicate and implement vendor price changes to capture and maintain margin.
* Work closely with management and sales teams to maintain, review, and adjust territory price matrix and customer contract prices to maximize margin potential.
* Consistently evaluate and optimize the ongoing maintenance and development of the assigned pricing territory in Solar Eclipse.
* Be the single point of contact and controller of assigned territory pricing email for Branch Managers, Sales teams, and Vice Presidents to discuss changing market conditions and respond to field driven pricing request adjustments to Matrix Prices, Customer Contract Pricing, Territory (Regional) Pricing or other changes as needed.
* Work with Pricing Analyst, Branch Managers and Sales teams to review Manual Overrides and Matrix utilization. Initiate actions to modify sales behaviors, change customer matrix assignments or adjust the price matrix.
* Bachelor’s degree - Preferred: Business, Mathematics, or Marketing degree
* Prefer at least 2 years of work experience in Plumbing, HVAC and/or PVF wholesale distribution.
* Basic knowledge of plumbing, HVAC, waterworks, pipe-value-fittings and appliance products.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Excel, Power Point, Access,)
* Excellent written/oral communication skills including the ability to effectively sell initiatives and ideas to others and influence sales and management teams or other decision-makers
* Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
* Strong decision-making ability
* Strong negotiation skills
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task a must
* Ability to work in a team environment, yet be self-directed, proactive, and action-oriented
* Some Travel may be required.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer