Outside Sales Support - Morrison Supply
-Primary responsibility of the Outside Sales Support role is to assist outside Builder Sales team in the sales cycle, adding value to create customers for life. This includes problem solving, tracking orders, creating orders, communicating backorders, scheduling deliveries, trouble-shooting issues, and maintaining samples. Most of the customer interactions will be by phone or email.
* Full understanding of product lines, nuances to products, and be able to create complete, accurate specifications on demand.
* Utilize Eclipse to manage backorders communicated by writer (calling queue).
* Maintain past due queues.
* Convert quotes/purchase orders to orders as directed by consultant.
* Manage backorders by contacting vendors for updates on ETAs and communicate to the writer and the customer. Provide solutions as needed.
* Enter Service Now tickets for maintenance issues, technical issues.
* Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
* Manage shared calendar and book appointments as needed.
* Follow company & showroom level standard operating procedures.
* Solve problems in the best interest of the customer and company.
* Schedule deliveries and installations ensuring the home is ready for installation.
* Interface with project managers and construction superintendents to coordinate deliveries, provide etas, etc.
* Release product as indicated by "need by" date or otherwise requested.
* Answer phones promptly (within three rings) using Reece phone etiquette.
* Own the call by trouble-shooting issues and following up with updates until resolved.
* Manage inbound post-sale service requests. Close the feedback loop by noting anything pertinent in Eclipse.
* Provide clear communication to customer as well as writer utilizing internal notes section in Eclipse.
* In effort to be paperless and consolidate information, all email communication corresponding to a sales order should be maintained in Eclipse.
* Work closely with vendors to make sure product shipment /delivery dates are adhered to and communicate changes appropriately to the customer.
* Achieve Net Promoter Score (to be implemented) and online reviews of >4.5.
* Routinely share feedback with Director, tracking trends of customer issues and communicating potential process improvements.
* Provide sales assistance, acting in place of the consultant if not available.
* Willingly assist all customers on phone as part of managing overflow delivering on the Reece customer promise.
* Provide pre-sale service by booking appointments for Consultants, sharing basic product information, sending samples, etc.
* Provide post-sale service by scheduling service calls and following up on all those requests within 1 business day.
* Provide proactive post-sale service to ensure deliveries and installations went well.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer