Outside Sales Support - Expressions Home Gallery
-The Sales Support Coordinator will work in tandem with the Regional Vice President to assist in the development and implementation of the sales programs that will maximize profit and volume opportunities. The Sales Support Coordinator will assist in the preparation, follow-up and account maintenance needed to achieve strategies and objectives for their assigned accounts.
* Outside Vendors and Suppliers
oServes as a liaison with vendors and suppliers regarding marketing programs
oCoordinates and plans all vendor and supplier training, customer activities, events and promotions.
oManages funding provided by vendors and suppliers, for promotions and rebate programs. Works with Regional Vice President on utilization of funds.
oManages and coordinates all vendor and supplier web sites and dealer/customer web sites.
oManages ecommerce sites in coordination with corporate and local leadership
oWorks with Regional Vice President on planning and execution of marketing strategies
oCoordinates corporate marketing plans within the Region
oCommunicates and coordinates with marketing vendors in support of local promotional programs (example texting program).
oCoordinates activity involving ‘in’ market trade journal advertisements
* Sales Support
oWorks with Regional Vice President on regional based marketing plans, strategies. Leads programs on behalf of the Regional Vice President
oProvides Regional Vice President and Corporate, analytical data and measurements of promotional programs
oDevelops and updates digital mapping of market- competitors, existing customers and new customer locations. Assists in new location digital searches
oServes as the point person for collection of all competitive data received. Works with Regional Vice President and Corporate on dissemination of information and actions to be taken
oWorks with Branch Manager and Regional Sales Manager on training
oCoordinates with Regional Sales Manager on customer based incentive programs targeting: increased SOW (share of wallet), new business opportunities
oWorks in conjunction with the Regional Vice President and Corporate on media or digital marketing requirements for the Region
oCoordinates new business programs in conjunction with Regional Vice President, tracks inside and outside sales progress. Provides analytical data to Regional Vice President and local management
oCoordinates and works with corporate staff on marketing and promotional event calendar.
oHandles registration of customers on supplier, dealer website
oWorks with Regional Vice President and local management in assisting with marketing plans and integration of business acquisitions and new branch openings
* Contract Customer
oVisits customers with Regional Vice President to assist in customer based marketing plans supported by vendors
oAssists customers with ecommerce program as necessary
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Working knowledge of wholesale distribution industry
* Must be self-motivated, including high attention to detail with ability to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions
* Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
* Strong time management, interpersonal, and communication skills required
* Must have excellent customer service skills
* Must be able to work positively within a team environment
* Must be able to learn quickly and have a desire to succeed
* Must have strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify solutions with minimal assistance
* Must present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors
* Regular, timely attendance is required to meet customer needs in an efficient and effective manner
* Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Distribution, Business, Marketing or other related discipline with HOW MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCEOR
* High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting sales/marketing programs
* Experience in distribution sales and/or management
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer