Outside Builder Sales - Expressions Home Gallery
Outside Sales Representative's role is to drive AMAA, sales, and PGP revenue through regular interaction with customers following established goals. Responsible for increasing opportunities with new and existing customers using the Morsco sales process to deliver customized service.
* Co-create the targeted customer list and call cycle with the sales director/GM/BM
* Co-create and deliver AMAA, sales, and PGP goals with the sales director/GM/BM
* Focus primarily on developing personalized and intimate business relationships
* Understand the value proposition for the targeted customer segment
* Utilize the Morsco sales process to work the customer through each stage of the sale process.
* Adapt in real-time and moves back in the sales stage as required
* Co -create business strategies with customers based on data and industry information
* Proactively use content from the CRM to add value
* Execute the customized pricing model and promote the value to the customer
* Undertake a regular performance review of the target customer list with the sales director/GM/BM
* Follow up all active quotes/bids until an outcome is produced and maintains the record in salesforce & eclipse
* Assist in the development of sales skills for new sales and branch team members
* Identify customers best suited to house accounts and supports to develop a rapport with the branch team
* Develop and sustain the business relationships with key stakeholders using the Morsco sales process
* Develop an effective and productive working relationship with the branch team, senior leadership, and support team members- create a team approach.
* Educate and support the branch team to deliver on the customized service offer
* Proactively lead by example to serve the customer.
* Where applicable, work with the bid department to develop compelling submissions and take ownership of the follow-up
* Participate in the weekly sales meeting with the sales director/GM/BM
* Attend and participate in all scheduled events, training classes, and other business-related gatherings, both during and outside of working hours
* Share market and competitor information with all appropriate channels within the organization and establish relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
* Develop and maintain vendor relationships
* Keep sales force up to date with all relevant customer information
* Assist with credit and collections of accounts receivable
* Remain up to date on product improvements, industry, and technical knowledge.
* Complete expense reports on a timely basis, following company policy.
* Participate in company approved trade shows.
* Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgment, company policy, and objectives
* Complete all assigned training within a given timeframe
Perform other duties as assigned
* Establish a good first impression and build trust by exhibiting our values and implementing our meeting guideline protocol
UNDERSTAND THE CUSTOMER
* Understand the customers situation. Agree on pain and value opportunities by asking the right questions and adapting to behaviour and buyer biases.
* Personalize solutions matched to the customers pain, or growth opportunities. Imply value and provide evidence through examples.
ENHANCE THE RELATIONSHIP
* Deliver on agreed promises and cocreate future growth opportunities. Find a cadence that enables agreed outcomes and develop multiple stakeholder relationships on both sides.
* Bachelor degree preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license and good driving record
* Willingness to travel up to 90% of time
* Minimum 2 - 7 years of sales experience
* Previous Outside Sales experience in the industry preferred
* Previous experience with an ERP system (i.e. Eclipse)
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer