Network Development Representative - Expressions Home Gallery
-Network Development Representative - Position Summary
Drive company revenue and profitability through regular interaction with customers in accordance with established sales goals, with a focus on designers and architects. Responsible for end to end order completion and delivering superior customer service.
* Sells based on company value proposition by identifying key growth opportunities product and services offerings.
* Actively and consistently call on assigned and new accounts in accordance with sales policies and procedures in order to regularly meet monthly/annual sales goals
* Develop strong relationships with customers by providing professional representation and assistance in all areas to improve customer’s profits.
* Must consistently identify new sales opportunities, including potential new customers and pursue to generate new business/additional revenue consistent with assigned new business goals
* Monitor current sales trends and product performance results
* Utilize company reporting to analyze customer buying trends and develop plans to qualify and engage new customers.
* Presentation of products and capabilities during interactions with customers and during sales calls
* Prepare pricing details and quotations per customer requirements and follow up until sale is complete
* Communicate shipping dates (changes) to warehouse team members/showroom support
* Work closely with Showroom Managers and team members to promote sales at showroom level, coordinate inventory utilization, delivery, and stay up to date with return processing
* Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to promote a professional image in the field
* Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe
* Develops and sustains sales relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization to attain sales goal.
* Develops an effective and productive working relationship with Showroom Support, Showroom Consultants and Outside Sales
* Attend and participate in all scheduled events, including sales meetings, training classes and other business-related gatherings, both during and outside of working hours
* Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization and establishes relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
* Develop and maintain vendor relations
* Assist with credit and collections of accounts receivable
* Remains up-to-date on product improvements, industry, and technical knowledge.
??Completes sales call and expense reports on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
* Participates in company approved local trade shows. Attends monthly business meetings for all business sponsored associations.
* Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgement, company policy and objectives
Perform other duties as assigned
3+ years of industry experience
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer