Municipal Sales Representative -Fortiline
Municipal Sales Representative
WHO WE ARE
At MORSCO, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our "forever company."
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
We invite you to apply to our Outside Sales Representative opening for Municipal Sales.
In the role of Outside Sales Representative, you would be part of a tight knit, successful team focused on delivering the highest level of customer service and satisfaction in a fast-paced environment. This role offers the opportunity to take ownership of and drive significant sales growth.
Key responsibilities would include building strong working relationships with customers supported by a high level of product knowledge and expertise. The right person will be one who embraces teamwork and be willing to form strong internal relationships as well as external to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Passion for sales and customer satisfaction
- Ability to build rapport by establishing a good first impression and build trust by exhibiting our values
- Drive to understand each customer’s situation
- Personalized solutions matched to the customer’s growth opportunities
- Delivery of agreed upon promises and co creation future growth opportunities
- Maintaining working relationships with current customers
- Generating new business
- Quoting prices to customers
- Coordinating pricing for jobs
- Communicating with Branch regarding orders and inventory
- High school degree or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of two years outside sales experience in the industry and strong product knowledge
- Must be professional with a positive attitude and have the ability to learn new product knowledge
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have numerical aptitude to add, subtract, multiply and divide numbers
- Good organizational, interpersonal, and customer relations skills are required
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: REQ-05090