Multimedia Content Producer - MORSCO
MORSCO’s Multimedia Content Producer will be an integral part of the internal communications team to support our storytelling efforts across the company. The producer will work collaboratively with Team Members across MORSCO to shoot and edit a range of video productions for internal comms, Team Member training, customer communications and more.
This is a full-time, permanent position reporting to the Director, Communications, working out of the Reece Support Center in Addison, Texas.
The Multimedia Content Producer will:
- Produce, shoot and edit video for use in a variety of contexts (internal comms, HR/training, social/customer comms, etc.). Projects will include, but not be limited to, company/concept overview videos, animated explainer videos, event recaps, product trainings, customer testimonials, career development/HR videos, and more.
- Collaborate with MORSCO staff across all divisions and responsivity levels to complete high quality video projects on deadline.
- Plan and schedule video shoots and interview staff, customers, or other individuals as a part of the video production process.
- Work with the Communications and Marketing teams to develop an editorial and content policy style guide, ensuring that all video content is on brand.
- Create and share detailed production calendar and project planning tools (request tickets, etc.)
- Maintain and organize all video assets.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- At least three years of proven, professional video/multimedia production experience.
- Online portfolio of video work is required at time of application to be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film/Video Production, Communications, Marketing, Media Arts or related area.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Demonstrated high proficiency with all basic video recording equipment. Gimbal and drone/aerial experience a plus. Photography experience also desired.
- Experience with sound recording, mixing and design, color correction, or motion design is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment as well as independently.
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer