The role of the Customer Experience Specialist is to be responsible for the brand, total customer user experience and customer growth to achieve the company vision and successfully implement the Greatness Blueprint. The Customer Experience Specialist will effectively communicate the company vision and strategy throughout the department and lead, inspire, coach and support reporting staff to successfully implement the Greatness Blueprint.
- Use design thinking principles to transform the customer experience, overcome challenges and create engaging and innovative customer experiences
- Continually gain insights into our customers’ behaviour to either disrupt ourselves or to avoid the risk of disruption
- Create consistent brand experiences across channels
- Provide an experience for our customers that is welcoming, enjoyable and a place they want to return to
- Continually look at how we can improve the instore experience for our customers
- Provide an industry leading online and digital experience
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer’s needs, habits, and requirements in order to determine ways that we can assist them to run and grow their business
- Provide tools and/or develop services that allow our branch network to build and leverage relationships to facilitate further opportunities for growth
- Identify potential new markets for expansion and growth
- Ensure that there is a unified brand image including office/store signage, brochures/materials, website to present and the like across all mediums (using style guidelines)
- Plan, develop and direct marketing efforts that enable our customers to understand the Reece trade positioning of Reece. Works for you.
- Manage customer communication streams
- Manage social media channels
- AMAA Growth
- Customer NPS
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer