Marketing iMPACT Program
-As a Marketing iMPACT participant, you’ll be immersed in the heart of our business. Your two-year training program will involve the first 12 months in the branch network with an initial focus on the Plumbing business (being our core business). Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths, and you’ll be expected to challenge yourself to learn all aspects of the business in order to set the foundation for a successful career within the Marketing team.
Your iMPACT Experience
Upon completion of the program, you will be working on real projects and have established yourself as a member of the Marketing team. Here’s a breakdown of the program:
- In your first year, you’ll immerse yourself in the business working within one or more of our branches to become an expert in our products, learn who our customers are and gain an understanding of our unique and world class systems
- You’re allocated a mentor from day one to guide your growth and development through the program
- Throughout the program you’ll follow a learning plan, and receive feedback and support from your mentor and manager as well as ongoing on the job training
- In year two, you’ll transition into to the MORSCO Support Center (that’s what we call Head Office) into a marketing position, and you will start working on real projects that will build your capabilities and make use of your branch experience.
What’s In It For You?
- Your experience will be tailored to suit you and your strengths
- Be given the responsibility to make decisions with real-time business outcomes
- Structured learning, development and leadership programs
- You’ll work side-by-side with some of the best in the business with opportunities to progress your career
- Work on meaningful projects and be given real responsibility
- Receive development in leadership skills, as well as interpersonal effectiveness
MORSCO is like a big family. Everyone is willing to help no matter which part of the business you’re from. We grow as a team and create customers for life by doing so. The culture encompasses the MORSCO values perfectly, everyone is down to earth and has fun but is also hardworking.
What You Will Bring to the Role
- Recent University Graduates or final year students with a Business or Commerce degree with a major or minor in Marketing
- Strong marketing knowledge with an interest in current trends and industry developments
- An analytical focus
- Persuasive and influential communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Can multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated Leadership capabilities
- A humble approach to work
- A team player
- A conscientious approach to work. With a demonstrated resilience and passion for reaching your goals.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer