Learning and Development Coordinator - Morsco
-The Talent Coordinator has primary responsibility for maintaining technical process and day-to-day support for the learning management system within MORSCO’s Talent Management department. This role also supports the off-the-shelf content curation and eLearning development processes, and other responsibilities related to L & OD program delivery as assigned.
Embrace the Culture
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values - behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive and respectful manner
- Spend time developing strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best
- Actively participate in Health Checks and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to develop and grow
- Drive the quarterly theme and key activities within your function that align back to the overall annual or quarterly objectives of the company
- Actively participate in meetings
Support the implementation of the Strategy
- Clearly understand each strategic pillar and the target outcomes
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Pillar One - Customer Focus - Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service
- Pillar Two - People & Leadership - Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the MORSCO Values
- Pillar Three - Continuous Improvement - Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems
Custodian of the Reece brand
- Bring the ‘Customer Promise’ to life in the market in which you operate
- Take ownership and contribute to the delivery of service, quality, relationships and expertise
- Implement the Service Standards by having the right behaviors, actions and doing the simple things great everyday
- Demonstrate commitment to creating customers for life
- Demonstrate commitment to building relationships with vendors
- HR Learning Management System (LMS)
- Utilizes learning management system features for listing L & OD program offerings and coordinating registration and deployment outputs for all course types including but not limited to training session invitations, rosters, and course evaluations.
- Completes routine learning administrative functions such as reporting, coordinating user group memberships, and tracking completion of learning program activities.
- Works with Field Training Manager by supporting the implementation of system configuration and upgrades, resolution of technical issues, L & OD program updates, and general system support.
- Document and maintain system standard operating procedures and Quick Start guides, and acts as a point of contact for all Learning Management system and administrative issues and potential process improvements.
- Maintains licensing compliance by deactivating external learners by the 10th of each month in LMS site or as needed.
- Ensure auditability of training records
- Content Development
- Assist with curation of learning modules in online library per L&OD program criteria.
- Assist with development of eLearning modules using Articulate 360 authoring suite.
- Other Responsibilities
- Assists with additional responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications)
- A bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent job experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential
- High technical proficiency with various hardware and software
- Proficient in MS products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Building Partnerships - Developing and leveraging relationships within and across work groups to achieve results.
- Building Talent - Planning and supporting the development of individuals’ knowledge, skills, and abilities so that they can fulfill current or future job responsibilities more effectively.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listening actively to others.
- Customer Orientation - Placing a high priority on the internal or external customer’s perspective when making decisions and acting; implementing service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences.
- Earning Trust - Gaining others’ confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments while disclosing own positions; treating others and their ideas with respect and supporting them in the face of challenges.
- Execution - Ensuring others contribute to organization strategies by focusing them on the most critical priorities, measuring progress, and ensuring accountability against those metrics.
- Planning and Organizing - Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer