Lead Showroom Consultant-Expressions Home Gallery
-Primary responsibility of the Showroom Consultant Lead is to meet sales and EBITA targets by assisting the Showroom/Branch Manager in floor leadership to ensure consistent remarkable experiences within Reece expectations as well as daily processes to deliver operational excellence.
Secondary responsibility is to achieve personal sales and product gross product margin targets by directly working with and selling to customers.
* Assist in executing the one page strategic plan
* Participate in annual budget
* Review monthly p & l’s with Showroom Manager
* Understand and manage to the key KPIs
COACHING & DEVELOPING
* Promote Reece culture and values.
* Assign and ensure Blueprint training curriculum is completed. Align with Showroom/Branch Manager on additional trainings and coordinate vendor product knowledge (PK) trainings.
* Participate in new hire training.
* Coach in the moment with positivity. Regularly share observations with the Showroom/Branch Manager for the purposes of developing the team.
* Coach Showroom Consultants and Network Development Representatives to achieve average monthly active accounts (AMAA) targets.
* Lead by example by selling the Reece way. Achieve personal sales targets by delivering remarkable service by following the sales process: qualify, quote, overcoming obstacles, close the sale and follow up post-sale.
* Support Showroom Consultants to ensure consistent remarkable experiences for Reece customers.
* Assist Manager in posting results and maintaining the scoreboard.
* Assist in the recruitment of new hires by offering referrals and participating in interviews. Provide feedback to Showroom Manager.
* Achieve product gross product targets by qualifying customers to understand their business needs and apply/utilize appropriate pricing rate cards.
* Monitor current sales trends and product performance results, utilizing company reports to analyse trends and develop plans to qualify and engage new customers.
* Enthusiastically promote all categories we sell including but not limited to: appliances, plumbing and outdoor grilling.
* Drive continuous improvement by identifying opportunities that enhance our unique value proposition and increase market share.
* Provide solutions based on customer needs selling the Reece way.
* Develop strong relationships with designers, small custom builders, and high-end remodelers by understanding their business model/needs and applying our unique value proposition.
* Prepare error-free quotes and spec/picture books within 1 business day of customer meeting or interaction. Communicate with customer if expectation cannot be met and provide updated timeline.
* Follow up post-quote within customer expectations in order to identify potential obstacles in earning the business.
* Convert quote to order and procure products following our standard operating procedures for sales orders, including cash handling.
* Continually enhance sales skills and product knowledge in order to remain relevant and viewed as best in industry.
* Conduct ride-alongs with Network Development Rep for purposes of coaching and staying close to our customer base.
* Attend showroom functions, CEUs, and events as means to acquire leads.
* Responds with urgency and within 1 business day.
* Lead daily huddles in manager’s absence.
* Communicate daily to support consultant on backorder concerns and task to be completed by the Showroom Consultant Support.
* Readily shares ideas, trends, and customer feedback in positive manner to improve upon current processes.
* Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization and establishes relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
* Daily monitoring and management of calling & trouble queues and past due orders report. on a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
* Weekly track sales progress and complete assigned training.
* Maintain the highest ethical standards consistent with good judgement, company policy and objectives
* Assist with credit and collections of accounts receivable as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned
* Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely.
* Strong written skills in order to respond professional and concisely via email.
* Maintain composure and demonstrate urgency to give customer confidence that their issue(s) can be resolved timely.
* Listen to understand the core issue and demonstrate empathy.
* Upward communication on trends, vendor issues, etc.
* Collaborate with Support and Network Consultants openly
* Ability to build trust.
* Demonstrate empathy.
* Ability to make decisions keeping the interests of Reece and the customer top of mind.
* Ability to negotiate in order to diffuse tough customer situations.
* Ability to persuade and influence purchase decisions.
* Solution-based selling demonstrating value beyond order taking.
* Adopt Reece product & sales training.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
* Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
* Ability to prioritize customers based on deadlines.
* Self-structure to manage workload, creating tasks.
* Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook
* 5+ years in sales
* 2+ years in management
* Prefer home furnishings or home improvement experience
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer