Junior Video Producer
Junior Video Producer
WHO WE ARE
At MORSCO, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless, which is why for many or us this is our forever company.
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
As the Junior Video Producer, you will support the storytelling efforts of the Communications team. Projects will range from using video and other multimedia assets to support internal communications requests that build the People culture, to external requests that support our Customer Experience efforts.
- Assisting the Content Producer in editing and production workflow throughout the Communications department.
- Understanding camera equipment with the ability to frame shots quickly and accurately.
- Assisting producer/director with ideas and production settings.
- Interviewing talent off-camera when the producer is not available.
- Work both on and off-site.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Regularly collaborate with stakeholders across the company.
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines.
- Edit video to include music, interviews, sound clips, and other important aspects to complete a full project.
- Organize and maintain a multimedia asset platform.
- Keep track of content calendar and equipment list.
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting/Communications/Film or related field preferred.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as video producer/editor is required.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as video camera operator is required.
- Comfort using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, Photoshop etc.).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required.
- Updated video reel or portfolio.
- Ability to travel with Team Members to branch locations.
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer