IT Lead Developer Manager II - MORSCO
- Lead and drive overall success of the RPA CoE and MORSCO’s RPA strategy
- Assist in establishing, tracking and reporting on RPA project performance metrics
- Coordinate the identification and assessment of automation opportunities within the organization
- Manage automation activities, governance processes, and automation performance metrics
- Manage business demand of all RPA (UiPath) services, managing user expectations focusing on quality and business value.
- Responsible for the definition, design, configuration, testing, deployment and integration of new, modified and/or enhanced automations
- Lead and/or participate in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end process testing and user acceptance testing
- Lead and/or participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
- Participate in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to define and design automation solutions.
- Create, edit, revise and finalize life-cycle deliverables such as requirements specifications, solution design documents, and operating instructions (i.e. standard operating procedure)
- Create and maintain process, technical, project or other documentation, as may be required, to support configuration, project management, and training
- Support quality assurance activities as needed
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and/or participate in the people development process, including identifying skills needed by staff to operate RPA software and tools, and overall system development capabilities.
- Forecast staffing and resource (infrastructure, license, etc.) needs as the program grows
- Deploy a multi-disciplinary approach (i.e. machine learning, AI tools, business analytics, etc.) to solving business challenges
- Contribute to building a repository of tools, playbooks and best practices
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer