WHO WE ARE
At MORSCO, you’re part of a big family. We have a strong caring culture that supports each other, along with the communities where we live and work. We also believe every person has his or her own story. Individuality is what makes us great. We are part of an industry that plays an important role in the health of society. The future here is bright. And with us, you’re empowered to make a difference. Within a strong team environment, our people are encouraged to grow. We invest in their development both personally and professionally. With the right attitude, anyone can succeed with us. What you can accomplish here is limitless. Which is why for many or us this is our "forever company."
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
As an intern, you will be spending the summer learning the core business functions related to the area of your internship. Your exposure throughout the program will provide the development and experience needed to become a permanent team member specializing in your area of choice!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Curiosity to learn the ins and outs of MORSCO
- Passion for our customers and their needs
- Drive to deliver outstanding results
- Inspirational communication style
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Hands on experience with a growing organization
- Ability to work with leaders who see HR as a strategic asset
- Involvement in strategic initiatives that drive growth
- Gratitude for the contribution you made to the team
- Must be in enrolled in a four-year degree program at an accredited university
OUR COMPETITIVE BENEFITS
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most asset, our team members! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our team members and their families in a timely manner. Your benefits will start on the 1st day of the month following your start date!
All full-time team members are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Saving Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer