Installation Manager - Expressions Home Gallery
To Lead and Manage all aspects of the Appliance Installation Strategy for the Bathroom And Kitchen Division of MORSCO. Responsibilities include developing and execution of the strategy through effective collaborating with Sales Directors, DC Mgrs, and Installation Supervisors to deliver expected results. The scope of this strategy includes custom, semi-custom and large project appliance installations from start to finish. The strategy includes delivering remarkable white glove customer service, safety, and efficiency/cost goals following established policies, procedures, methods, while upholding and modelling the company’s values and creating a positive working environment.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Develops documented installation strategy on paper, that is simple and clear, and includes key tactics and plans, capability needs with people, assets, and processes to deliver company goals, with timelines.
- Builds Standard Operating Principles and Capability of Supervisors and Teams to deliver exceptional results from:
- Pre-inspections and follows up with customer to make sure corrections are made
- Creating, completing, and reviewing work orders
- Routes installation teams for maximum productivity. Closes manifests nightly ensuring all jobs are done
- Orders supplies for appliance installation trucks and maintains inventory
- Troubleshoots customer installation issues by identifying root causes and solutions.
- Monitors installation labor hours and looks for improvements in productivity against standards.
- Assists in hiring and training new installers and supervisors
- Develops Scorecard for measuring all aspects of installation and customer KPI’s and updates weekly with actions to deliver goals
- Develops vehicle asset strategies and partners with support center to execute this plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5-7 years of experience as a level 3 Installer
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record & ADOT medical card
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5 or more years of customer service experience
- Strong computer skills; MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong, refined relationship-based service skills, with demonstrated customer service orientation
- Ability to learn quickly and be resourceful
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but also work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize work within a multi-tasking and fast paced environment
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to learn new procedures, and be comfortable with new technology
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer