Full Stack eCommerce Developer - C#, React, TypeScript - MORSCO
-As a key member of the eCommerce Department, this position is responsible for supporting eCommerce platform consisting of Insite eCommerce & Sales Force Marketing Cloud. As part of a team, you will be working on product enhancements, defect resolution, ETL, and running reports/processing data in and out of the eCommerce environment.
Duties would include: Analysis of business requirements, technical design of system-to-system solutions, programming development, documentation, testing, and implementation planning.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze user requirements, reconcile conflicts, and make appropriate recommendations that will satisfy the needs and objectives of the business.
- Develops system approaches and solutions; collaborates with other team members in selection of optimum solution.
- Plan and conduct structured testing of solution designs to confirm functionality and performance.
- Develop test plan and test scenarios for agreed upon solution.
- Test and document results, whether system change or business process change.
- Develop user documentation, work instructions, and job aids as needed.
- Provide application support when required.
- Takes assigned project from original concept through final implementation.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Other key development capabilities include: Linq to Entities/Entity Framework, Web API, ASP.NET, and Css.
· Experience with SQL.
· Ability to interpret business requirements and/or diagnose defects, complete technical designs, and code solution.
· Experience with problem solving, communication, and be able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer