Front Desk Coordinator
-The Front Desk Coordinators are responsible for greeting Team Members and visitors at our Corporate Office, answering incoming calls, and completing routine Human Resources tasks.
There are two positions with complimentary schedules of either 7:45 AM to 12:45 PM or 12:15 PM to 5:15 PM Monday through Friday. When possible, one Front Desk Coordinator will flex hours to cover the other Front Desk Coordinator’s planned or unplanned absences.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General Duties Include:
- Be on duty during scheduled times to open the guest entrance, greet Team Members and in-person visitors in a friendly and professional manner, and when guests arrive, notify the Team Members they are visiting.
- Answers all incoming telephone calls using VOIP phone system; routes to appropriate personnel; use paging system when necessary.
- Correspondence handling including receiving and sending packages, sorting incoming mail and delivering to a pickup area, and coordinating outgoing mail.
- Coordinate key fob access for the main building.
- Coordinate coverage with the other Front Desk Coordinator to cover duties when one is off work.
- Assisting Human Resources will include routine tasks such as:
- Responding to Employment Verification Requests.
- Maintaining the HR email inbox and forwarding to appropriate team members for action.
- Adding account information to routine billing and coordinating with internal teams for payment.
- Coordinating monthly reports and notifications for the Service Award Program.
- Uploading supporting documentation to employee files.
- Assisting Benefits will include routine tasks such as:
- Responding to requests for benefits cards via our partner’s online portal.
- Completing benefits verification letters using a standard template.
- Answering first level benefits coverage questions for Associates and family members, especially during Open Enrollment and onboarding.
- Running reports and transferring information to Excel for vender reference.
- Initiating or approving benefits tasks for employees when specific criteria are achieved.
- Assisting Compensation will include routine tasks such as:
- Uploading bonus worksheets to employee records in Workday.
- Entering pre-approved sales commission adjustments into the sales system.
- Other duties assigned.
Time TypePart time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer