-A successful Quotations Associate will have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers through multiple means such as email, telephone, and in-person discussions. Ability to interpret the plans & specifications to each particular project, and courteous, professional conduct at all levels.
- Strong computer and internet research skills as well as extensive software skills with spreadsheets, word processing etc.
- Ability to understand and interpret contractor request for quote.
- Contact manufacturers directly to obtain best cost information for specified custom product.
- Correlate all cost information within specified time frame of bid date and time needed by contractors and/or sales associates.
- Assist in follow up with outstanding sales proposals in an effort to win purchase orders from customers
- Interact with Project Managers to resolve problems/issues as they arise.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and job files to facilitate smooth transition to other departments and manufacturers.
- Assist others in quotation department in correlation and set up for price quoting.
- Ability to work effectively in fast paced, high pressure, time sensitive environment.
- Assumes additional related responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED a must
- Strong math skills
- Basic knowledge of plumbing construction and terminology
- Confidentiality a must
- Microsoft Office knowledge a must
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer