Director Human Resources
-The Director, Human Resources is responsible for people and talent practices across the organization. Reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer, the Director of Human Resources will manage a team of three HR professionals.
* Drives people initiatives with strong communication skills, coaching and influencing and offers thought leadership regarding organizational strategy and execution.
* Manages execution of the Talent Management strategy, integrating best practices/trends and performing analysis on the effectiveness and competitiveness of existing talent management processes and programs, including individual, team, and leadership development; succession planning to address current and future business needs.
* Designs effective engagement strategies with a focus on retention of high performers, high potentials and key contributors.
* Strong focus on continuous improvement of our programs and investment in our people with the ability to challenge the status quo.
* Engages as a strategic thought partner with the CHRO and the rest of the HR leadership team exploring the HR needs of the company.
* Administers annual salary planning process.
* Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation while ensuring the organization’s compliance.
* Continues to evolve programs with the needs of the business and the employee population.
* Utilizes HR systems (Workday and Blueprint) and technologies to effectively manage and analyze talent profiles and trends.
* 10-12 years’ generalist experience
* Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or proven on the job experience
* Professional certification such as SPHR preferred
* HRIS Experience, preferably Workday
* Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent & workforce strategies/initiatives
* Ability to innovate and challenge current norms to drive change in the organization and work with people of varying backgrounds and organizational levels
* A demonstrated ability to multitask, probe, analyze and problem-solve issues with minimal guidance
* Highly flexible and adaptable to changing structures and priorities
* Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer