Digital Solutions Coordinator - East/Atlantic Region
MORSCO is looking for a Regional Digital Solution Coordinator to join our growing team. As a member of the Digital Solutions and Support team, you will focus on increasing the usage and customer satisfaction of MORSCO’s digital solutions and serve as the digital bridge between the Field and Support Center. This individual will engage directly with customers and team members in the field to support the rollout, adoption, and use of new technologies.
- Become an expert in MORSCO’s digital solutions, able to communicate to team members and customers the benefits of the various solutions.
- Support customers with e-commerce issues, onboarding and training.
- Engage with, train, and provide ongoing support to branch employees to develop in-branch experts in locations across region.
- Work with technical support to assist with ad-hoc issues / help desk tickets as needed.
- Work with internal marketing team to identify opportunities to improve the digital commerce experience for our customers and communicate these out to branch employees and customers.
- Review portfolio of branches to identify opportunities for e-commerce adoption.
- Strong communication skills and comfort working with customers and local leadership teams.
- Passion for using technology as a tool to improve the customer experience.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies.
- Ability to identify and solve user problems through research and critical thinking.
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to branches in owned region.
- Previous or current experience supporting e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in the trades field a plus.
- Web sales for managed region
- NPS for managed region
- Active Monthly Accounts
To improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day.
Embrace the Culture
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values - behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values.
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive and respectful manner.
- Spend time developing strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best.
- Actively participate in Health Checks and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to develop and grow.
- Drive the quarterly theme and key activities within your function that align. back to the overall annual or quarterly objectives of the company.
- Actively participate in meetings.
Support the implementation of the Strategy
- Clearly understand each strategic pillar and the target outcomes
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Pillar One - Customer Focus - Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service.
- Pillar Two - People & Leadership - Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the MORSCO Values.
- Pillar Three - Continuous Improvement - Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems.
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer