Customer Service Support - Expressions Home Gallery
- Utilize Eclipse to manage backorders communicated by writer (calling queue).
- Manage backorders by contacting vendors for updates on ETAs and communicate to the writer and the customer. Provide solutions as needed.
- Create look books (Spec Books) as directed.
- Enter Service Now tickets for maintenance issues, technical issues.
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
- Manage invoice preview queue and ap queue
- Schedule delivery and install
- Release products by "need by" dates
- Follow company & showroom level standard operating procedures.
- Answer phones promptly (within three rings) using Reece phone etiquette.
- Own the call by trouble-shooting issues and following up with updates until resolved.
- Provide clear communication to customer as well as writer utilizing internal notes section in Eclipse.
- In effort to be paperless and consolidate information, all email communication corresponding to a sales order should be maintained in Eclipse.
- Work closely with vendors to make sure product shipment /delivery dates are adhered to and communicate changes appropriately to the customer.
- Achieve Net Promoter Score (to be implemented) and online reviews of >4.5.
- Routinely share feedback with Manager, tracking trends of customer issues and communicating potential process improvements.
- Provide post-sale service by scheduling service calls and following up on all those requests within 1 business day.
- Provide proactive post-sale service to ensure deliveries and installations went well.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information concisely.
- Strong written skills in order to respond professional and concisely via emal.
- Maintain composure and demonstrate urgency to give customer confidence that their issue(s) can be resolved timely.
- Listen to understand the core issue and demonstrate empathy.
- Upward communication on trends, vendor issues, etc.
- Collaborates with Showroom and Network Consultants openly
- Ability to show empathy and urgency via phone.
TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Ability to prioritize customers based on deadlines
- Self-structure to manage workload, creating tasks
- Associates degree or higher
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, word, Outlook
- Minimum 1 - 3 - years in customer service function
- Prefer experience in problem solving, customer facing roles
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer