This Credit Coordinator position offers opportunities for growth within the department and within the company. While this position crosses all areas of our Center of Excellence, primary duties will be one of three areas - new application processing/set up, job account processing/set up/activation, or waiver processing/submission.
- Receive and process requests for job account setups submitted by branches, paying attention to detail and completeness
- Activate job credit accounts within a pre-determined approved list
- Forward completed job accounts for final review and approval
- Review new credit applications, run necessary credit reports and submit them to the Credit department for final disposition
- Create new customer accounts
- Review lien waiver requests from the Credit Department and external customers.
- Perform account receivables analysis and research on request for lien waivers.
- Process lien waiver requests.
- Submit lien waivers as requested.
- Follow closely the payments for waiver processing
- Communicate regularly with the Credit Department and the Regional Credit Managers
- Resolve deficiencies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the appropriate authority for resolution
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous administrative experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Previous data entry or administrative experience
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer