Associate Compensation Analyst - MORSCO
The Compensation Analyst will participate in the implementation and administration of compensation programs. Provides analysis, benchmarking, reporting, and problem solving in support of those programs. Participates in compensation surveys, conducts ad-hoc benchmarking and market research. Administers the commissions compensation program.
- Provides field support by administering the commission program. Recommends process improvements
- Provides support to HR Business Partners by conducting market pricing and analysis, internal equity reviews, and recommending compensation levels
- Participates in merit program administration
- Recommends and participates in salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels
- Conducts job evaluations, and determines FLSA classifications
- Ensures compliance with applicable regulations governing compensation programs
- Partners with HR Business Partners to review job descriptions for new and existing positions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or a related field
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in compensation and/or benefits analysis
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Strong attention to detail, analytical capabilities, and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Workday and Power BI preferred but not required
- Collaborative and positive working style, strong professional demeaner, ability to prioritize work, meet multiple deadlines, and be flexible in helping others
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer