Cash Applications Specialist - Morsco
The Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for posting payments received from customers and performing all required cash reconciliations. This individual will work with the AR team to resolve cash related issues/questions. This candidate will possess strong customer service skills, is well organized, and has the ability to work in a team and/or independently with little direction and should be available to work extra hours when needed.
· Responsible for posting all payments received from multiple sources for multiple customers.
· Manually post or upload payments - must possess technical skills - Intermediate to Advanced Excel
· Responsible for performing all required cash reconciliations daily and at month end
· Will work with AR and GL teams to resolve any cash related issues, daily and at month end
· Assists with special projects and compiles reports.
· Proficient in Excel (Intermediate to Advanced, VLookups, Pivot Tables, etc.) and other MS Applications
· Understanding of full cycle Accounts Receivable
· Excellent 10 Key accuracy
· Detail oriented
· Basic math skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Ability to work well under pressure, deal with multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer