Business Development Rep - Morrison Supply
-Drive company revenue and profitability through regular interaction with customers in accordance with established sales goals, with a focus on designers and architects. Responsible for increasing opportunities with new and existing customers using a consultative selling approach to deliver value to our customers.
To improve the lives of our customers and our people by striving for greatness every day
Embrace the Culture
- Embrace the company purpose and live the values - behavior and action consistently demonstrate the values
- Effectively communicate with others in a positive, constructive and respectful manner
- Spend time developing strong working relationships, providing feedback, information and support needed to enable individuals to achieve their best
- Actively participate in Health Checks and implement Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to develop and grow
- Drive the quarterly theme and key activities within your branch that align back to the overall annual or quarterly objectives of the company
- Actively participate in meetings
Support the implementation of the Strategy
- Clearly understand each strategic pillar and the target outcomes
- Reinforce the Strategy:
- Pillar One - Customer Focus - Being the primary supplier to all our customers by providing them with the very best customized service
- Pillar Two - People & Leadership - Creating an environment that allows our people to discover their best and live the MORSCO Values
- Pillar Three - Continuous Improvement - Developing & implementing best practice, intuitive single systems
- Implement all relevant company policies, procedures and guidelines
- Adopt safe work practices
- Ensure new initiatives and changes to company strategy or policy are effectively communicated and implemented throughout the MORSCO organization
Custodian of the MORSCO local market brand
- Take ownership and contribute to the delivery of service, quality, relationships and expertise
- Implement the Service Standards by having the right behaviors, actions and doing the simple things great everyday
- Demonstrate commitment to creating customers for life
- Coordinate strategy meetings with managers of each showroom location
- Identify our Media partners and incorporate where possible
- Identify Industry show dates
- Attend & bring designer guest(s)/ partner with vendors
- Target Firms and Designers in each assigned region
- Lay out a travel plan for each region to meet with customers
- Identify networking/industry groups and develop a plan for involvement
- Have a budget for what we can support/sponsor
- American Institute of Architects
- American Society of Interior Designers
- National Kitchen and Bath Association
- Building Industry Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- Have a budget for what we can support/sponsor
- Partner with vendors for lunch & learns and PK’s with target clients
- in showrooms
- off-site venues
- client offices
- Plan designer driven events/ experiences monthly
- Incorporate special ‘small batch’ swag
- Work with HQ to develop ‘our story’ and timeline of delivery
- Develops and sustains relationships with key decision makers and influencers on all levels of an organization.
- Attend and participate in all scheduled events, including sales meetings, training classes and other business-related gatherings, both during and outside of standard working hours.
- Shares market and competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization and establishes relationships and working partnerships with all levels.
- Develop a schedule for continued education units for architect, engineer and designers.
MEASUREMENTS OF SUCCESS
- Elevate EHG brand awareness for assigned region by introducing new designers to the showrooms within your assigned market.
- Having a designer focused event once/month.
- Compensation to be based on profitability of showrooms within the assigned market.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer