Branch Manager - Express Pipe & Supply
-A successful Branch Manager must have excellent communication skills and interact with and work well with others in our fast paced and ever changing industry. This person is responsible for the operations of the branch and sales initiatives, must lead and develop branch employees as well as generate revenues and maximize profits.
Strategic Decision Making
- Identifying issues, problems, or opportunities and determines whether action is needed.
- Integrates information from a variety of sources; detects trends, associations, and cause-effect relationships.
- Delegating Responsibility & Follow Up
- Allocates decision-making authority and/or task responsibility in appropriate areas to appropriate individuals.
- Establishes appropriate procedures to keep informed of issues and results in areas of shared responsibility.
- Builds timelines into assignments and task delegations; effectively communicates completion dates and expected results. Provides constructive feedback if expectations are not met, knows appropriate remedies and provides coaching to meet expectations.
Planning & Organizing
- Identifies more critical and less critical activities and assignments; adjusts priorities when appropriate.
- Determines project or assignment requirements by breaking them down into tasks and identifying types of equipment, materials, and people needed.
- Allocates appropriate amounts of time for completing own and others’ work; avoids scheduling conflicts; develops timelines and milestones.
- Holds self and others accountable for deadlines and assignments.
- Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping associates feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions.
- Demonstrates the behaviors, knowledge and practices that are expected of all associates at the branch.
- Provides resources to support development of product knowledge, ensures that opportunities for career development are available, and offers assistance to associates requiring additional training or tools to ensure success.
Technical/Professional Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of and successfully manages the sales, purchasing, warehouse and financial functions within the branch.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education: High school diploma/GED required
- (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Experience:Minimum 1 year in similar position
- (3 years preferred)
- Minimum 3 years in progressive position (5 years preferred)
- Product/applications experience required
- Wholesale distribution experience required
- Supervisory experience required
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer