- A successful AP Resolution Associate must be able to work at a fast pace and be very detail & deadline oriented. This person must be a team player and be able to interact well with others and be willing to perform other duties as assigned. They will be responsible for handling resolutions for several branches, the unbilled AP report and statements for multiple vendors.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Processing resolutions for branches as assigned
- Investigating and resolving various AP issues
- Assisting in statement and EDI activities for multiple vendors
- Researching and resolving open items on unbilled AP report
- Partnering with internal and external customers
- Mincron past due write-offs
- Pre-pay run reviews
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work the assigned schedule and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced environment with heavy 3 way match, preferably dealing with inventory for resale.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills
- Preferred Mincron system knowledge
- Intermediate Excel proficiency ability to download reports into Excel, manipulate data, vlookups and pivot tables
- High school degree required/some college preferred
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer