AP Processor - MORSCO Support Center
-A successful Accounts Payable Processor must be able to work at a fast pace and be very deadline oriented. This person must be a team player and be able to interact well with others and be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Process 3-way system match invoices at a fast pace and with utmost accuracy. Key purchase order components must be verified including vendor name and remittance address, branch location, quantity, pricing, terms, etc.
- Process invoices at a pace to maintain company’s SLA (within 48 hours/receipt of invoice).
- Process discount vendors timely to ensure all discounts will be captured at time of payment.
- Process expenses to proper general ledger code when appropriate.
- Carefully enter invoice details to avoid errors.
- Provide open communication with AP Resolution Team on vendor/invoice issues.
- Protects organization's confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work the assigned schedule and comply with the Company's timekeeping policy.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency.
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check.
Time TypeFull time
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer