AP Processor (Hourly)
A successful Accounts Payable Processor must be able to work at a fast pace and be very deadline oriented. This person must be a team player and be able to interact well with others and be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
- Process 3-way system match invoices at a fast pace and with utmost accuracy. Key purchase order components must be verified including vendor name and remittance address, branch location, quantity, pricing, terms, etc.
- Process invoices at a pace to maintain company’s SLA (within 48 hours/receipt of invoice).
- Process discount vendors timely to ensure all discounts will be captured at time of payment.
- Process expenses to proper general ledger code when appropriate.
- Carefully enter invoice details to avoid errors.
- Provide open communication with AP Resolution Team on vendor/invoice issues.
- Protects organization's confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work the assigned schedule and comply with the Company's timekeeping policy.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Intermediate MS Excel proficiency.
- High School education or equivalent is required.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must take and pass drug test and consent to a background check.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer