AMI Implementation Project Manager -Fortiline Waterworks
AMI Implementation Project Manager
Leads and implements meter services training and quality assurance software configuration for municipal projects requiring Advanced Meter Infrastructure (AMI). Travels to project sites as needed to lead training on meter key, meter reading, and installation software for subcontractors and customers.
-Perform gap analyses to identify Meter Data Management System (MDMS) requirements for municipal waterworks projects.
-Develop and facilitate MDMS training for subcontractors and customers on quality assurance software and meter reading.
-Support bid coordinator and implementation specialists with installation, training, and quality assurance processes for AMI projects.
-Develop and maintain relationships with vendors whose support is critical to successful implementation.
-Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance to goals, market opportunities, the competitive environment and branch/corporate support requirements impacting their sales team performance.
- Establish and support AMI and MDMS processes while providing customers and vendors with timely, accurate information, service and pricing required to meet their business needs.
- Apply in-depth, advanced knowledge and skills of specialized technical areas with understanding of external environment factors that may affect own specialist area.
- Provide expert advice, coaching and counseling to bid coordinator and implementation specialists to further develop their understanding of specialized functions.
- 3+ years of experience supporting water metering AMR/AMI services
- Experience designing and facilitating training on technical topics to audiences with differing expertise levels
- Project management experience with water metering or municipal waterworks projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience implementing MDMS for new customers
- College degree in systems engineering, civil engineering, or similar
- Project management certification
At MORSCO, our commitment to excellent customer service is just part of our story. We’re also dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our associates! One of the ways we do this is by offering a variety of high-quality benefits for our associates and their families.
All full-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - plus paid holidays
- Additional Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Cancer/Accident/Heart/Stroke Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We're an equal opportunity employer and we welcome diversity and inclusion! All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.
MORSCO is a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, waterworks and HVAC, with showrooms across the country. Since our inception in November 2011, we've grown rapidly through a series of acquisitions and store openings. MORSCO 's family of brands consists of Morrison Supply, DeVore & Johnson, Murray Supply, Wholesale Specialties, Express Pipe & Supply, Farnsworth Wholesale, and Fortiline Waterworks. In 2018, MORSCO was acquired by The Reece Group, Australia's leading provider of plumbing, HVAC and waterworks products.
MORSCO is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: REQ-05855